Ever wonder what is this all about? Is this an ATM card? A cellphone load card? credit card? or an identification card? To stop you from keeping you wonder, MoneySwap Visa Card is a multi-purpose prepaid card wherein it is reloadable. MoneySwap card's purpose is to manage your daily financial transactions. Why? because you can spend only what you have loaded in the card to avoid you from overspending! You can load cash up to P100,000.00 per month and withdraw through any BancnNet, Megalink, Expressnet ATM, or VISA ATM International.
What are its uses?
1. Transfer Fund - you may transfer one MoneySwap card account to another MoneySwap card account
2. Pay Bills - you may pay electric bills, credit card bills, and other utilities and merchants through ATMs, phone, mobile and internet banking facilities of RCBC and through BancNet online.
3. Remittance - send money locally and soon to accommodate the international remittances.
4. Payroll Services - crediting directly to the MoneySwap Prepaid VISA Card.
5. Shop - you may pay your purchases through this card to any BancNet's or Visa's POS terminals.
6. Discounts - it is a discount card at Microtel, Hard Rock Cafe, El Cielito Hotels, Callospa Resort, Handlebar Manila, Bravo Golf, Palm Springs Resort and Hotel, and Bioessence.
Now you are too excited about what are the advantages of holding this card, the next question is how to have one? Well, first is go to RCBC bank and apply for the MoneySwap Prepaid Card, fill out application form and submit proof of identification, pay for the purchase fee of P150, an optional deposit amount of P100 and a loading fee of P10. Overall, you'll spend P160 or P260. No maintaining balance which makes it different from the usual debit card and you can apply even if you have no RCBC account.
MoneySwap card does not only bring convenience but also helps you to supervise your own money - to take control of your money transactions!
Office address: Unit 1003 10th floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas Avenue corner Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Contact numbers: 477-6103, 477-6221, 654-9121
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!