We heard often times that we should take good care of our hair because it is our crowning glory. Next to clothes, sometimes our hair makes us feel good. When we see to ourselves that we look better, other people also see that we look better, and looking good means that we acquire beautiful aura even if sometimes we don't feel good at all. Albeit the physical changes doesn't alter the emotional situation we are in, at least somehow the mood of ours turn into something positive.
Treading into some quarter life crisis issues, I've decided to perm my hair just to look different and laid my trust to Benefits Style Salon again (because I had their hair treatment there last June) that will soon change their name to Status, because it is often mistaken as the makeup store or people think that it is an affiliated of that cosmetic product. Anyway, as I entered to the salon, Maybel (I hope I spelled it right) greeted me as she remembered I was the talkative customer before. Later on, Orland (I guess one of their senior stylists) took me a seat & checked my hair... and maybe I should number the next details.
1. Upon checking my hair, they asked me if it had a rebond before and put a cream on it. The cream is to break the bond to have better results of curls which usually depends to the hair's condition and my hair was with that cream for 30 minutes.
2. After Maybel have rinsed my hair, they already put the rods. The white ones are for heat resistant for the scalp and the rods are for curls, obviously.
3. After they keep on rolling and rolling, that octopus machine in my eyes or the technical term is the digital perming machine, were put into my hair connected to the rods that stayed in my head for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, they remove the white, the rods, and the machine to my head.
5. They put the neutralizer into my hair and let it stand for 15 minutes and after that it was rinse and chadah!
Thank you for giving me a warm service again, Benefits Style Salon giving the accolade to the two.
After two weeks, this is how my hair roll with some proper care like: finger comb only, put a product after towel dry like mousse, and set your hair like the "sisa" gesture. I can't wait for my hair to grow longer! :)
For their service, here are the list. By the way, I got the service for only P2,000.00 as they have their promo.
Benefits Style Salon
Tomas Morato, Quezon City